Can't get to the store each week to pick up your favourite title off the shelf on the day of release?
Afraid of missing that one key book everyone is speculating on?
No worries! Need a Hero? Comics provides a pull list service so that you need not miss an issue ever again.
Here's what you need to do:
- Please the form below and include:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- Your email
- ALL the titles to put on your pull list
- Once we have set your list up in the system we will respond to you with a confirmation email that will include a preview of your Pull List.
- The store posts a video on Facebook each Tuesday night (usually between 7 and 8pm) showing all the new books that arrived that day and are available for sale on Wednesday morning. Leave a comment in response to the video as to what book to add to your file. Books will be filled in order of response.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
- How do I make changes to the pull list?
- Want to add a new series or remove one? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which titles you want us to modify (add/delete).
- When should I tell you about the changes?
- The earlier the better. Ideally we would like you to add the books to your file prior to the FOC (Final Order Cut-off) that way we can order enough books for everyone. There are some titles that we only order enough copies of to fill pull lists. Being a small store we may not have enough (or any) copies to add to a pull file on the week of release.
- What if I want a particular variant cover?
- We really do need to know about which variant covers you want before the FOC. Some variant covers are easily attainable others are ratio variants and the store does not always qualify for those. To that end, ratio variants, one-per-store variants and similar are on a first come first serve basis.
Pull List Service
Fill out the form below for our pull list service and we will get back to you.